LED Light Therapy 2019.
- Be Inspired
- June 15, 2019
We love to use our state of the art MILUX LED Face Mask in our clinic, and we know you will love it to. In this blog we wanted to give you a space where you can find all the information you need about this amazing treatment.
So, what is LED Light Therapy?
Non-invasive facial treatment that uses narrow band, non-thermal LED light therapy to trigger your body’s natural cell processes to accelerate rejuvenation and repair of the skin. This treatment works perfectly for sun damage, acne, eczema, rosacea as well as wound healing and scarring.
What does Light Therapy do?
Our MILUX LED face mask, has three separate modes. This technology has been scientifically proven to rejuvenate the skin by achieving specific wavelengths of LED light exposure.
Mode 1: Red LED Light: 630nm + 830nm
- Ideal for reducing down-time after Botox or Dermal Fillers, Lasers, Micro-needling, Chemical Peels etc.
- Contributes to the improvement of sun damage. Reducing redness, blemishes, scarring, raised moles and white spots (milia).
- Fading freckles, age spots and pigmentation.
- Collagen + Elastin boosting, firming and toning.
Mode 2: Blue LED Light: 415nm + 830nm
- Promotes an anti-microbial effect.
- Stabilises sebum secreting glands which reduces over production of sebum.
- Promotes skin rejuvenation.
- Reduces redness.
- Calms inflammation.
Mode 3: Pink LED: 415nm + 830nm
- Stimulates the mitochondria and ATP production within skin cells which create and extend the life of anti-aging enzymes.
- Anti-inflammatory properties reduce swelling.
- This mode is comprised of cycles of red, blue and pink light to combine the best of all 3 LED properties within one mode.
How does light therapy work?
Over time, our healthy skin cells become compromised and become unable to renew themselves. LED Light Therapy uses of wavelengths of visible light which have specific skin benefits. The skin uses the light as a source of energy to fuel the repair and rejuvenation or damaged cells. The energy stimulates the production of collagen and elastin, boosts circulation and accelerate tissue repair.
If you would like to learn more about the LED Light Therapy treatment and its benefits, please feel free to call us on 01706 254173 and arrange your appointment today.